What a fantastic year it has been for me here on my blog. In my opinion, writing about a topic that interest you is one of the best ways to learn about it. Needless to say, I have learned a great deal throughout the year in my continued devotion to writing and SQL. Applying learned SQL knowledge – and Python – in my day job, inspired several posts with even more to come next year.
With the holidays upon us, I thought that it only fitting for the final post of 2019 to be a recap or best of all of my post. According to my websites’ analytics, these were the top 5 most visited posts this year and the one thing they all have in common is, none of them were written this year. All that said, enjoy!
- ALTER TABLE: Examples with MySQL – Beginner Series.
- Two handy examples of the psql \copy meta-command.
- Filtering SELECT queries with the WHERE clause in MySQL.
- MySQL SELECT INTO Syntax Part 2 – Saving to OUTFILE with examples
- Populating a MySQL table with the INSERT statement – Beginner Series.
Wherever you are in the world and no matter how you choose to celebrate, I wholeheartedly wish you and yours a safe and happy holiday season and prosperous new year.
See you in 2020 and thank you so much for reading my blog!!!