After taking the week of Christmas off, OpenLamp.tech – the newsletter for PHP/MySQL developers – is back with a massive issue for you this week to close out the month and the year. In this issue, we are covering MySQL metadata in CodeIgniter 4. Continue reading for more information…
If you enjoy the content written here, by all means, share this blog and your favorite post(s) with others who may benefit from or like it as well. Since coffee is my favorite drink, you can even buy me one if you would like!
This deep-dive featured issue is full of PHP/MySQL goodness. We are looking at:
- CSRF protection in CodeIgniter 4
- Using jQuery Data Table server-side in Laravel
- Data uploads in MySQL
- CodeIgniter 4 metadata methods
- Using PHP arrays the right way
- Subscriber perks
If you are not yet subscribed to OpenLamp.tech, visit the form below to be a part of the community:
The Newsletter for PHP and MySQL Developers
Are you a Medium member? If so, receive an email notification each time I publish a blog post if you prefer the Medium platform. Not a member? No worries! Use my sign-up link (I will get a commission at no extra cost to you) and join. I really enjoy reading all the great content there and I know you will too!!!
Like what you have read? See anything incorrect? Please comment below and thank you for reading!!!
A Call To Action!
Thank you for taking the time to read this post. I truly hope you discovered something interesting and enlightening. Please share your findings here, with someone else you know who would get the same value out of it as well.
Visit the Portfolio-Projects page to see blog posts/technical writing I have completed for clients.
Be sure and visit the “Best Of” page for a collection of my best blog posts.
Josh Otwell has a passion to study and grow as a SQL Developer and blogger. Other favorite activities find him with his nose buried in a good book, article, or the Linux command line. Among those, he shares a love of tabletop RPG games, reading fantasy novels, and spending time with his wife and two daughters.
Disclaimer: The examples presented in this post are hypothetical ideas of how to achieve similar types of results. They are not the utmost best solution(s). The majority, if not all, of the examples provided, are performed on a personal development/learning workstation environment and should not be considered production quality or ready. Your particular goals and needs may vary. Use those practices that best benefit your needs and goals. Opinions are my own.
How can I help you?
- Are you thinking of starting up a blog? I use WordPress for my blog. Let’s both save money on the plans offered. 💸
- Grab a Gmail HTML Email Signature template from my Etsy shop and make your emails pop and stand out. ✉️
- Need hosting for your next web application or WordPress site? I use and highly recommend Hostinger. They have great pricing and service.
- I enjoy reading Refind: The essence of the web, every morning in your inbox. Subscribe for free. Help me get a premium subscription by signing up yourself with my referral link.
- Grab a free pack of mobile Creator wallpapers.
Disclosure: Some of the services and products links in this post are affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, should you make a purchase by clicking through one of them, I will receive a commission.