Enjoy the weekend with these great open-source SQL blog posts from around the web… At times, a few may be a bit dated, but worth the read, while others are relatively current… Share them along…
- Database Objects migration to RDS/ Aurora (AWS)
- MySQL to Amazon Redshift Replication.
- Data Integrity and Performance Considerations in MySQL Semisynchronous Replication
- Understanding And Reading the PostgreSQL System Catalog
- What Does I/O Latencies and Bytes Mean in the Performance and sys Schemas?
- pgenv (Super Cool!)
- High performance distributed DML in Citus
- Joomla! and MySQL 8.0.12
- Basic Understanding of Bloat and VACUUM in PostgreSQL
- Replicating from MySQL 8.0 to MySQL 5.7