Hello. Thank you for stopping by my site and this page. I have assembled here for you, some of my favorite blog post. They range from personal favorites to those that my readers visited and enjoyed. I hope you enjoy reading them and please, share along with others who may value them as well… Joshua Otwell
- Using pg_dump and pg_dumpall to Backup PostgreSQL (More info on this blog post on my Portfolio-Projects Page)
- Top PostgreSQL Security Threats (More info on this blog post on my Portfolio-Projects Page)
- My Favorite PostgreSQL Queries and Why They Matter (More info on this blog post on my Portfolio-Projects Page)
- PostgreSQL Privileges & User Management – What You Should Know (More info on this blog post on my Portfolio-Projects Page)
- UNION and UNION ALL queries in PostgreSQL with examples.
- Exploring subqueries in PostgreSQL – Column names and expressions.
- Shell excitement with the \! psql meta-command
- Utility psql command for saving query output to a file.
- Wholesale inserts with Python, Psycopg2, and PostgreSQL.
- Data prepping with Sed for bulk uploads using the PostgreSQL COPY command.
- Inserting rows using Select query results in PostgreSQL.
- Quick searches using the LIKE operator in PostgreSQL.
- Two handy examples of the psql \copy meta-command.
- CREATE Database, User, and Table – Easy examples with MySQL.
- MySQL String Data Type Dive: CHAR and VARCHAR – Differences.
- SELECT clause queries – MySQL Beginner Basics Series
- MySQL Triggers for Data Integrity – In lieu of Check Constraints Part 1.
- MySQL Triggers for Data Integrity – In lieu of Check Constraints Part 2.
- Monitor data in MySQL with Cursors and Stored Procedures
- MySQL Transactions and User-defined session variables.
- Handy MySQL Date functions with examples.
- CASE Expression with Derived Table: Alternative combo for multiple row UPDATE
- Aggregate Functions Part 1: COUNT() – With examples in MySQL
- Aggregate Functions part 2: SUM() and AVG() in MySQL with examples.
- Aggregate Functions Part 3: MIN() and MAX() in MySQL with examples.
- INNER JOIN in MySQL with examples.
- What’s missing? Find out using OUTER JOIN’s in MySQL with examples.
- ON vs USING: Nuances between clauses with LEFT JOIN’s – An observation.
Feel free to contact me for collaboration if you like these blog posts and are interested in a similar type of work for your site and content creation needs.